Slow news day isn’t it???

Well first of all, Peter Kennedy DID NOT die from steroid use!

It’s clear he did NOT die from Steroid use:

Barbara said doctors told her they were unsure about what caused his death specifically. Some told her they thought it could be steroid-related. Others thought it could be pneumonia or some other illness. But while they aren’t sure
 

Even the doctors don’t know what cause his death, and looking at the guys picture, he didn’t even use steroids for long.  SOOOO by this logic, if his mother found a bottle of vodka in his room, then what a shot of vodka caused his death???
Let’s be realistic here, MILLIONS of people die every year from smoking and drinking, but they zoom in on the one kid that, without any evidence, is pegged as a steroid death ? LOL
the media needs better things to do!
        
Peter Kennedy laid to rest
   
 Peter Kennedy  
“I have his memories. I have his friends. They’ll tell me stories,” Barbara Kennedy said.

“I feel like I lost my best friend,” Jamie Lynn Kennedy said.

Peter Kennedy’s sister, Jamie Lynn, and his mother, Barbara, are trying their best to say goodbye to someone who should have never left.

   
 Barbara Kennedy  
“I have his stories and things he did when he was little, and things he did to his sister — hiding her toys and locking her here and tormenting her and all the typical boy things,” Barbara said.

Ask them and these ladies will tell you that 28-year-old Peter Kennedy wasn’t a saint. They say he was stubborn. The only beer he would drink was Miller Lite. He fixed tractors on his mom’s farm and loved his four-wheeler. They say he also took steroids.

  
  
A  young man is laid to rest and doctors think he may have died from complications related to steroids. It’s a story we’ve been following since Albany County District Attorney David Soares cracked down on steroid sales across the country. The family is now saying their final goodbyes.
 
 
“It’s not he didn’t tell me; he lied to me,” Jamie Lynn said.

Jamie Lynn said she noticed her older brother getting bigger, but didn’t realize why until she found some small bottles after Peter was hospitalized. His kidneys and liver failed. His heart enlarged, and his body gave up after he awoke one last time.

“When he woke up, I said just give me one more ‘hey kid’ before I go to school, and he said it the best he could because he was still really sedated and had all these things coming out of him. Just to hear that from him, I knew it was going to be the last time I ever heard it,” Jamie Lynn said.

“I wish I can take away what he did, but I never knew. I can’t go back in time,” Barbara said.

Barbara said doctors told her they were unsure about what caused his death specifically. Some told her they thought it could be steroid-related. Others thought it could be pneumonia or some other illness. But while they aren’t sure, Barbara says she is because of the bottles that were found in his bedroom, and that’s why she spoke with us to get the word out about how dangerous steroids can be.

“It was something he wanted to do. Why? I don’t know,” Barbara said.

“Everything that happens is supposed to happen. I just want my brother to be happy. That’s all I want,” Jamie Lynn said.

And so, at a funeral home in Altamont, a little sister, a mother, friends, and Peter’s girlfriend live with the memories.

“I did find out he had a ring for his girlfriend. She has it now. My aunt had it. So, I guess what he was waiting for, we don’t know,” Barbara said.

Comments

comments